1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Robotics Interns in Cogmac Technologies, Noida?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Robotics Interns in Cogmac Technologies, Noida. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

7th January 2019, 06:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Robotics Interns in Cogmac Technologies, Noida?

Cogmac Technologies, Noida does offer 1 month duration of Robotics Internship. Interns will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as stipend. Candidates with skilled in Arduino and Proteus Design Suite are preferred for Robotics Internship. Last date to apply for same internship was 2nd January 2019.
7th January 2019, 03:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Robotics Interns in Cogmac Technologies, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Robotics Interns in Cogmac Technologies, Noida. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Selected interns can get Rs 10,000 / month as a stipend for the Robotics internship in the Cogmac Technologies, Noida. There were two internship positions available in the Cogmac Technologies, Noida for the Robotics internship. Interns can work for one month in Cogmac Technologies, Noida. Interns can get benefits like stipend, certificate, job offer, flexible working hours, free snacks & beverages for the Robotics internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?