1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Robotics Internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Robotics in Cogmac Technologies, Noida. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

7th January 2019, 07:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Robotics Internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida?

Eligibility to apply for Robotics Internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
Candidates having skilled in Arduino and Proteus Design Suite are preferred for internship.
Candidates are required to start the internship between 26th December 2018 and 25th January 2019 to be eligible.

Last date to apply for internship was 2nd January 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Remove *
7th January 2019, 03:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Robotics Internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship related to Robotics in Cogmac Technologies, Noida. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Electronics engineering candidates with knowledge and skills in Arduino and Proteus Design Suite are eligible to apply for the Robotics internship in the Cogmac Technologies. Candidates who are available full time (in office) are eligible to apply for the Robotics internship in Cogmac Technologies. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and willing to do the internship for one month are eligible to apply for the Robotics internship in Cogmac Technologies. Candidates who can start the Robotics internship on or before 25th January, 2019 are preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?