1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Robotics Internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Robotics in Cogmac Technologies, Noida. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

7th January 2019, 03:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Robotics Internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Robotics in Cogmac Technologies, Noida. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

The last date to apply for the Robotics internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida was 2nd January, 2019. Therefore, candidates can wait for the next notification to apply for the Robotics internship in Cogmac Technologies, Noida. They can also find other organizations which offer Robotics internship in the internship portals or on the website. Generally, the robotics internship duration will be around 3 to 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?