5th October 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Engineering Interns in Koinex?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Software Engineering Internship in Koinex? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

24th October 2018, 05:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Engineering Interns in Koinex?

Koinex does offer 6 months duration of internship for*Software Engineering Internship intern. Selected interns are offered Rs. 25000-35000 per month as stipend by Koinex. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidates with a sound knowledge of Java, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AngularJS and Node.js are preferred for this internship.

Currently there is no requirements for Software Engineering Internship. Applications are close for this internship now. last date to apply has just passed. Last date to apply for same was 19 October 2018.
31st August 2021, 08:49 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Engineering Interns in Koinex?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 35,000/- per month offered to Software Engineering interns in Koinex

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?