12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Engineering Interns in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join PlaySimple Games Private Limited as a Software Engineering Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 11:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Engineering Interns in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join PlaySimple Games Private Limited as a Software Engineering Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

Interns can get Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. Those candidates with skills in Java, Python, JavaScript, Algorithms, Data Structures, Objective C and Golang are eligible to apply for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Software Engineering internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited.
16th December 2018, 04:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Engineering Interns in PlaySimple Games Private Limited?

PlaySimple Games Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of Software Engineering Internship. Interns are offered Rs. 20,000/- per month as stipend. Last date to apply for internship is 25 December 2018. Positions available for Software Engineering Internship in PlaySimple Games Private Limited is 4.
31st August 2021, 12:18 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 20,000/- per month offered to Software Engineering interns in PlaySimple Games Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?