28th December 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission into diploma in IIT Mumbai? Can I get good salaried job after diploma from IIT Mumbai?

Sir i want to take admission in iit diploma mumbai can i take good job after diploma with good package

14th May 2016, 09:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission into diploma in IIT Mumbai? Can I get good salaried job after diploma from IIT Mumbai?

Sorry, to say that IIT Mumbai or any other IIT's does not offer Diploma courses. IIT's offer Bachelor of Technology/Engineering course and other higher degree courses. So, you need to find any other college for pursuing Diploma course. If you have pursue Diploma course from a recognised college and if you have good subject knowledge then, definitely you can get a good salaried job.
15th May 2016, 07:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission into diploma in IIT Mumbai? Can I get good salaried job after diploma from IIT Mumbai?

IIT Mumbai does not offer Diploma course. It offers Post Graduate Diploma course. To be eligible to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma course, you must have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognised university. Since, IIT Mumbai does not offer Diploma course, I suggest you to join in any other best institute which offers Diploma course. It depends on you and your subject knowledge whether you can get a good salaried job or not after completion of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?