11th March 2019, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Telecalling & Counselling Interns in Whizdom Educare Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Telecalling & Counselling in Whizdom Educare Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

13th March 2019, 08:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Telecalling & Counselling Interns in Whizdom Educare Private Limited?

You can get stipend Rs. 7000/- per month for Telecalling & Counselling Internship in Whizdom Educare Private Limited. You will be responsible for the following to do Telecalling & Counselling Internship in Whizdom Educare Private Limited:
- You will make calls to prospective candidates and tell them about the institute and courses offered.
- You will make detailed entry of the students interested in institute and course and arrange their visit to campus.
- You will counsel the students and help in the admission process.

Last date of Internship is 25 March 2019. Positions available for that internship is 10.
14th March 2019, 10:29 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Telecalling & Counselling Interns in Whizdom Educare Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Telecalling & Counselling in Whizdom Educare Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Whizdom Educare Private Limited offers Rs 7,000 / month as a stipend for the Telecalling and Counselling interns. Telecalling & Counselling internship is available for the period of 3 months in Whizdom Educare Private Limited. There are 10 Telecalling & Counselling internship positions available in the Whizdom Educare Private Limited. Candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for the Telecalling & Counselling internship in Whizdom Educare Private Limited.
14th March 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Whizdom Educare is a company with a global vision and a noble mission... they provide monthly rs 7000 as a stipend for their internship program
14th March 2019, 09:07 PM
sajid98

Post Re: How much stipend is offered to Telecalling & Counselling Interns in Whizdom Educare Private Limited?

Whizdom Educare is a company with a global vision and a noble mission

they provide rs 7000 for as stipend for telecalling &counselling interns
14th March 2019, 11:59 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Stipend for an internship related to Telecalling & Counselling in Whizdom Educare Private Limited is Rs 4000 per month and for the duration of the internship is 4 months only.

For future details contact; http://www.whizdomedu.com
25th May 2021, 04:55 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Telecalling & Counselling Interns in Whizdom Educare Private Limited is 5,000 Per Month + Incentives.

Duration of Telecalling & Counselling Interns in Whizdom Educare Private Limited is 2 Months.

Deadline date for Telecalling & Counselling Interns in Whizdom Educare Private Limited is 4 September 2020.

Visit:-- (https://whizdomedu.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 04:24 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to Telecalling & Councelling interns in Whizdom Educate Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?