23rd February 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to JAVA Development Interns in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to join bluCursor Infotech Private Limited as a JAVA Development Intern. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

9th March 2019, 03:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to JAVA Development Interns in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited?

As a JAVA Development Intern in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited, you can get stipend between Rs. 25,00 -3000/- per month. You should be full time intern for doing this internship. You must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates having a knowledge and skills in PHP, jQuery, JavaScript, CSS, and HTML are preferred for this internship. You will be responsible for Designing, implementing, developing, and delivering advanced PHP web applications to do this internship.
25th May 2021, 12:19 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to JAVA Development Interns in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited?

Stipend is offered to JAVA Development Internship in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited is 2,000 to 2,500 Per Month.

Duration of JAVA Development Internship in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited is 3 Months.

Visit:-- (https://blucursor.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 04:25 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,500/- per month offered to JAVA Development Interns in bluCursor Infotech Pvt limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?