12th March 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, I want to join Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th March 2019, 10:20 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Gotisheel Technologies, Bangalore offer a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month for the Web Development internship. If selected, interns can start the Web Development internship immediately in the Gotisheel Technologies, Bangalore. Candidates with relevant interests and skills can apply for the Web Development internship in Gotisheel Technologies, Bangalore. Candidates from Bangalore are preferred for the Web Development internship in Gotisheel Technologies, Bangalore. There is only one Web Development internship position available in the Gotisheel Technologies, Bangalore.
18th March 2019, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru?

You can get stipend in the range between Rs. 10,000 - 15,000/- par month for doing Web Development Internship in Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru. You must have a BE/BTech degree in CSE/IT from any recognised university to be eligible for Web Development Internship in Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation can also apply for Web Development Internship in Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru. During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals:
1. PHP based backend development.
2. Working on NLP processing.
3. UI development using Angular.
4. Mobile app development using Ionic.

Last edited by ppsahu; 21st March 2019 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Remove *
25th May 2021, 11:42 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship is 1,000 to 1,500 Per Month.

Duration of Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship is 2 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.gotisheel.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 04:27 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 1,500/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Gotisheel Technologies, Bengaluru

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?