17th June 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, I want to join Practo Technologies, Bengaluru as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th June 2019, 04:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month as Web Development Internship at Practo Technologies in Bengaluru.

Duration of this internship is 4 months.

check the website to know more about this internship.
https://www.practo.com/
18th June 2019, 06:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru?

Rs. 30000-35000 /Month stipend is offered to Web Development Intern in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru.

Duration of the internship program is of 6 months.

Candidates must have knowledge of SQL and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel).

For more details visit on (http://www.airbnb.com)
18th June 2019, 11:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you are selected as a Web Development Intern in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru, you will get Rs. 20,000 per month as stipend for 4 months duration of internship tenure.
During the Internship period, you will get flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
18th June 2019, 11:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru will get stipend of Rs.20000 per month.

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru would be of 4 months and is full time in office Internship.

You can check more details on http://www.practo.com.
19th June 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Practo Technologies, Bengaluru as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Web Development. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Practo Technologies, Bangalore offers a stipend of around Rs 20,000 / month for the Web Development internship. Shortlisted candidates can start the Web Development internship immediately in the Practo Technologies, Bangalore. Duration of the Web Development internship in the Practo Technologies, Bangalore is 4 months. Candidates from Bangalore and willing to work full time are preferred for the Web Development internship in Practo Technologies, Bangalore.
19th June 2019, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru is around Rs.20000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.practo.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?