26th August 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How register myself for training in Delhi Metro? Other companies for training?

how can i register my self for training in metro delhi basically i am pursuing my b.tech in electronics and instrumentation branch.Can you please guide me for other companies for training.?

4th August 2017, 03:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How register myself for training in Delhi Metro? Other companies for training?

In order to register yourself for training on Delhi Metro, you can visit the official website and fill up the training application form. Then you have to send your resume with the related documents to the HOD of the authorities. After confirmation you will be called to face the selection procedure which you have to clear successfully. You will also require a NOC from the training and placement of your college which you have to submit during the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?