24th December 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?

Hello sir, my name is sunil. I am studying diploma 2nd year as i need to go for industrial training in next semister. I want to know that there are any software companies in hyderabad which can offer industrial training for 6 months? I am going to have my training in may 2013 please sir i need some help..! I want to do the training in the companies rather then in training institutes. Please sir give me a good company names.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the software companies that offer training in Pune? I am a student of MCS
  2. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  3. List of electronic companies in Hyderabad for training with placement for diploma ECE students
  4. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  6. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  7. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  8. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  9. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  10. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial Training?
  11. Companies offering training for diploma CSE students?
  12. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  13. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  14. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of electronic companies in Hyderabad for training to diploma ECE students
  16. Names and addresses of the companies which provide training and placement?
  17. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  18. How to apply in the software companies? Which are the software companies in Hyderabad?
12th April 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?

Hello sir, my name is sai chakravarthi. I am studying diploma 2nd year in masabtank as i need to go for industrial training in next semister. I want to know that there are any software companies in hyderabad which can offer industrial training for 6 months? i need some help..! I want to do the training
14th April 2015, 05:15 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?

There are many companies in Hyderabad those provide training for the Diploma holders.The list of those companies those offers training to Diploma Students are as Follows:-

1. Eminent Technologies
Address: 1st Floor, North Block, Green House, Ameerpet
Hyderabad, Telangana
Ph. No: 040-2375-4526
4. Deccansoft
Address: Ramgopalpet
Hyderbad, Telangana-500003
Ph. No: 040 2784 1517

2.CMS Institute, Hyderabad
Address: Kukarpally, Hyderabad, Telangana-500072
Ph. No: 040 4016 5698

3.Peers Technologies
Address: #207, 2nd Floor, HUDA Maithrivanam, Sanjeevareddy Nagar Road, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana-500038
Ph. No: 040-4031-0000
15th April 2015, 08:57 PM
DineshKumar_01

List of software companies in Hyderabad:

1. Deccansoft
Ramgopalpet
Hyderbad,
Telangana-500003
Ph. No: 040 2784 1517

2.CMS Institute, Hyderabad
Kukarpally, Hyderabad,
Telangana-500072
Ph. No: 040 4016 5698

3.Peers Technologies
#207, 2nd Floor, HUDA Maithrivanam, Sanjeevareddy Nagar Road, Ameerpet, Hyderabad,
Telangana-500038
Ph. No: 040-4031-0000

4. Eminent Technologies
1st Floor, North Block, Green House, Ameerpet
Hyderabad,
Telangana
Ph. No: 040-2375-4526
7th May 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

iam mahender studying diploma 2nd completed next semister industrial training pls offering companies in hyderabad
28th May 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is S.R.Vara Prasad. I am studying diploma 2nd year in palamakula. as i need to go for industrial training in next semister. I want to know that there are any software companies in hyderabad which can offer industrial training for 6 months? i need some help..! I want to do the training
19th July 2022, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is Karthik. I am studying diploma 3nd year as i need to go for industrial training in next semister. I want to know that there are any software companies in hyderabad which can offer industrial training for 6 months? I am going to have my training in may 2022please sir i need some help..! I want to do the training in the companies rather then in training institutes. Please sir give me a good company names.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?