12th September 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How should i do summer internship being a 3rd year student of ENTC?

Respected sir,

I want to do a summer internship from august to december 2015 immediately but i am unable to find any company related to my Branch ENTC and i have completed my 3rd Year. Please help it out.

Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in ENTC? I am a 3rd year ENTC student
  2. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  5. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  6. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  7. Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  9. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  17. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  18. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
15th September 2015, 12:53 PM
Sam James

Lightbulb Re: How should i do summer internship being a 3rd year student of ENTC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I want to do a summer internship from august to december 2015 immediately but i am unable to find any company related to my Branch ENTC and i have completed my 3rd Year. Please help it out.

Thanks and regards.
The best company or training center you can avail internship or training is RTTC(Regional telecom training center) by BSNL which is a telecom company.

Also you can avail internship in embedded systems by various private institutions. Care should be taken about their validity of certificates.

Another important government level company is ECIL(Electronics Corporation India Limited)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?