10th September 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. I am interested to do Internship program in BSNL. Can you tell me the eligibility to apply for Internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  4. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  7. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  9. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  13. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  16. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
15th September 2015, 03:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?

Yes, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited offers summer internship for the candidates belonging to the streams of engineering like Electrical and Electronics or Electronics or Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering etc.

BSNL generally offers 4-6 weeks intership for candidates of these streams. There is no such eligibility criteria, any candidate who is in third year of engineering in these streams can apply for the training program. However limited seats are there, so candidates with better aggregate marks in bachelor's degree upto six semester are shortlisted first.

You also need to pay the required fees for the entire internship duration that is around Rs 6000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?