14th December 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

hi
i am parth of btech IT 3rd year.
how i can apply for summer internship in hcl?
kindly let me know immediately
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do Summer Internship from HCL in Noida being a student of 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  4. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  6. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  8. How to register for Summer Training in HCL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech in IT?
  9. Summer Training in HCL for B.E. 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  14. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  15. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. How to do summer internship after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  18. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
13th March 2015, 11:19 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

For the internship in the HCL, first you need to contact the HR manager of the HCL. Then know all the details about the internship in the HCL. IF internship is available then you need take No objection letter from your HOD of your college. Now submit the application letter along with NOC and Resume with details of your educational qualification to the office in charge of HR department.

HR contact details are given below:
HCL, E-78, South Extension-1, New Delhi.
Phone.no: 9582999346
19th October 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?

What are the requirements for doing a internship in HCL for computer science students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?