4th July 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Which IIT will be suitable to do Internship for CSE student? What are the time schedule and procedures for getting admission in to the same?

Hello sir, I am a student of B.Tech CSE from NIT Agartala. After completion of B.Tech I want to do Internship from any IITs. Which IIT will be suitable for doing Internship? What are the time schedule and procedures for getting admission in to the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Aon Hewitt offer Internship to CSE graduate?
  2. What is the procedure we need to follow for getting the internship while doing B.Tech CSE final year?
  3. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
  4. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  5. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  7. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  9. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Tech(CSE) in IIT-Bombay after completion of M.Sc(IT)? How many seats available for M.Tech(CSE) in IIT-Bombay? Fee expenses of this course?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure, eligibility criteria and fee expenses to apply for Internship in IIT Kanpur for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  17. How to do summer internship of month during June? I am doing B.Tech CSE
  18. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?