26th July 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I m btech 3rd year cse student i want to do internship in isro what are ways for doing and details for performing internship? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Have anyone done internship before or not?

27th July 2015, 12:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?

For getting internship from any of the company you must have to follow a step by step procedure.

Here I am giving you general Procedure to apply for Internship :

** First of all you have to write an application to the company for your training course.

** Attach a copy of resume with that application.

** The company will send you the acknowledgement for the summer training if you are selected.

** After that get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute.

** A letter of approval should be addressed to HR department of that company

Submit the following documents :

** C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

** Your previous project work (if any).

Some of best companies for you are :

** Microsoft

** TCS

** Infosys

** HCL

** Dell

** Syntel

** Accenture

** HP

** Wipro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?