24th January 2023, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Industrial automation training eligiblity from Rockwell Automation Pvt Ltd?

I have done my btech(EEE) in i want to do automation training from rockwell automation pvt ltd. My question is..possible to make training for fresher in rockwell automation pvt ltd?

27th May 2023, 03:35 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Industrial automation training eligiblity from Rockwell Automation Pvt Ltd?

Yes, it is possible to do automation training from Rockwell Automation Pvt Ltd as a fresher. Rockwell Automation offers a variety of training programs for automation engineers, including both in-person and online courses. These courses cover a wide range of topics, including PLC programming, HMI design, and SCADA systems.

To be eligible for Rockwell Automation's training programs, you must have a bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field. You should also have some experience with programming and electronics. If you meet these requirements, you can apply for a training program through Rockwell Automation's website.

Once you have been accepted into a training program, you will be assigned a mentor who will help you learn the material. You will also have access to Rockwell Automation's extensive library of resources, including textbooks, software, and online tutorials.

After completing a training program, you will be certified as an automation engineer by Rockwell Automation. This certification will make you more marketable to employers in the automation industry.
30th June 2023, 05:11 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Industrial automation training eligiblity from Rockwell Automation Pvt Ltd?

Rockwell Automation may have different training programs available for various skill levels, ranging from introductory courses to advanced certifications. They may target individuals working in the industrial automation field, such as engineers, technicians, or maintenance personnel.

Eligibility:-

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?