24th January 2023, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Training procedure for b.tech 3rd year belonging to ECE branch?

Hello,i am nitika aggarwal btech 2nd year student of branch electronics and communication stuyding in s.l.s.e.t(kiccha) belonging to uttrakhand technical university.I want to know about training procedure for 3rd year in firm like B.S.N.L, I.S.R.O etc.My aggregate in last two semester was about 84%.just now i have given 3rd sem examination.
I would also like to know that whether reputation of college in which we study matter for training and when various organisation take out forms for training.
I hope you will help me out and reply me as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
Nitika aggarwal.
email id- [email protected]

27th May 2023, 03:45 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Training procedure for b.tech 3rd year belonging to ECE branch?

There are a few different ways to apply for training in these firms. One way is to apply through the company's website. Most companies have a dedicated section on their website for training opportunities. You can also apply through your college's placement cell. Your college placement cell will have a list of companies that are offering training programs and will be able to help you with the application process.

The specific requirements for training programs will vary from company to company. However, most companies will require you to have a good academic record and to have passed the relevant entrance exams. You may also need to have some work experience.

The reputation of your college does matter for training programs. Companies are more likely to offer training to students from reputed colleges. However, if you have a good academic record and have passed the relevant entrance exams, you will still be considered for training even if you are from a less reputed college.

Various organizations take out forms for training at different times of the year. The best way to find out when these forms are available is to check the websites of the companies or to contact your college placement cell.
30th June 2023, 05:05 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Training procedure for b.tech 3rd year belonging to ECE branch?

The training procedure for B.Tech students in their 3rd year belonging to the Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) branch can vary depending on the specific university or college and their curriculum.

The typical training procedure for B.Tech ECE students in their 3rd year:

Core Coursework

Laboratory Work

Projects

Industrial Training/Internship

Seminars and Workshops

Skill Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?