13th September 2022, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Where can I join in internship for hospital adminstration, H.R, front office or floor office?

Where can I join in internship for hospital adminstration, H.R, front office or floor office?

27th May 2023, 03:15 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Where can I join in internship for hospital adminstration, H.R, front office or floor office?

There are many places where you can join an internship for hospital administration, HR, front office, or floor office in India.
  • Hospitals: Many hospitals offer internships to students interested in a career in healthcare administration. You can find these internships by searching online or by contacting hospitals directly.
  • Healthcare organizations: There are many healthcare organizations that offer internships to students interested in a career in healthcare administration. These organizations include non-profit organizations, government agencies, and private companies.
  • Universities: Some universities offer internships to students interested in a career in healthcare administration. These internships are typically part of a university's healthcare administration program.
  • Online internship programs: There are also a number of online internship programs that offer students the opportunity to gain experience in hospital administration, HR, front office, or floor office.
When choosing an internship, it is important to consider your interests and goals. You should also make sure that the internship is accredited and that it will provide you with the skills and experience you need to succeed in your career.
30th June 2023, 05:14 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Where can I join in internship for hospital adminstration, H.R, front office or floor office?

To Become an HR Intern without Experience:-

Step 1: Get Your College Degree.

Step 2: Reach out to the Right People.

Step 3: Put Effort into Crafting Your Resume.

Step 4: Get a Certification.

Step 5: Make a Cover Letter.

Step 6: Ace the Interview.

Some suggestions on where to look for internship opportunities:

Hospital websites

Job search websites

University career centers

Networking

Local healthcare associations

Contact hospitals directly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?