14th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding 6 months industrial training in Electrical stream from Power Grid Corp?

I am Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder and want to do 6 months industrial training from Power Grid Corp. Please give me information regarding internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Electrical Locomotive companies providing 3 months Co-Operative Industrial training?
  2. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  3. How to get internship 3 months co-operative summer training?
  4. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  5. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  6. How to do 6 months industrial training with internship
  7. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  8. Industrial Training in Hydro Power Plant, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  10. Company Secretary final passed can appear for Executive Trainee at Power Grid Corporation?
  11. Procedure to get training in Electrical engineering from Gujarat Industrial Power Company?
  12. Syllabus of Power Grid Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  14. How can I apply for Industrial Training for 6 months?
  15. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  16. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Electrical final year student with stipend in Jalandhar?
  17. Placement papers of Power Grid Executive Trainee(Electrical)?
  18. Last year exam papers for J.E Electrical Engineering in PSPCL(Punjab State Power Corp Ltd)?
30th September 2017, 06:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding 6 months industrial training in Electrical stream from Power Grid Corp?

1. No company provides an internship for 6 months for undergrads.

2. You have to get the certificate from you institute and present it to the authorities there in the Power Grid.

If they have vacancy, they will call you, else they wont. PSUs don't have a dedicated training and internship program specially for undergrads.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?