4th February 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?

hello
i am an electrical engg btech student in IIEST shibpur. I want to do vocational training or internship with stipend in reknowned PSU such as SAIL ,IOCL,BHEL ,power grid etc.
pls help me providing necessary info.
with regards-

31st August 2016, 11:24 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?

--Internship in PSU is a greater thing but you cannot get that much easy. It is very hard to get internship or any training in PSU's. Some PSU's call for Internship offer and you have to apply for like NLC.

--Tthere is an option in IIT that you can join as a Research student in IIT under the guidance of the staff in IITs. You will be placed into IIT as an Internship student with stipend of amount 8000 per month.

--After completing your 3rd year of Engineering, you have to apply for this and the application will be there in IIT website. Apply for it and then you will get a chance to work with the great experience and great Project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?