29th April 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training in Electrical engineering from Gujarat Industrial Power Company?

Hello sir, I have completed Electrical engineering and wanted to do training from Gujarat Industrial Power Company. Please tell me procedure to get training from here?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do apprenticeship from Gujarat Industrial Power Company after B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Should I apply to other companies?
  2. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  3. Electrical Locomotive companies providing 3 months Co-Operative Industrial training?
  4. Industrial Training in Hydro Power Plant, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Eligibility to do Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical students?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student?
  7. List of companies which can provide me training in Gujarat while doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to get internship 3 months co-operative summer training?
  9. Procedure to apply for industrial training in L&T company?
  10. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to do training after M.Tech in Electrical Engineering at Tehri Hydroelectric Power Station, Uttrakhand?
  12. How to take industrial training after passing 2nd year in Electrical Engineering from GNIT?
  13. What is the procedure followed for taking up training in your company entrance exam?
  14. List of companies providing industrial training for civil engineering students in Kolkata
  15. Procedure of training at Indore Tools Limited company?
  16. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  18. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
5th May 2017, 10:55 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get training in Electrical engineering from Gujarat Industrial Power Company?

To get training from any company the candidate need to write the letter of consent to the college and to the company as well and the letter must be approved by the head of the college. After that you need to visit the official website or you have to visit the office physically and have to drop your resume if there will be any vacancy or the company have the new project in which they can train the trainee or they may feel like that to have you as a trainee in their company then they will hire you as a trainee in their company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?