29th April 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?

sir ,
am a 2nd year (s3 ) student of govt engineering college trivandrum. Am wishing to do an internship program for 7 days in mahindra automobile section of tamilnadu. So please get me any helps ???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  2. How to do inplant training while doing 2nd year EIE from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
  3. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  4. Future after doing Mechanical Engg.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  6. Is there any way I can get paid internship during 2nd year vacations?
  7. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  8. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  9. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  12. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  14. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  15. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  17. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  18. Can I do airline and airport management course in Tamil Nadu?
19th September 2017, 11:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?

You can either apply through campus placement conducted at your college or you can register yourself in various education forums from where you can get the details of the internship application procedure. After getting the details you have to apply for the training program.

They will contact you according to their vacancies available and after that you have to follow their instructions to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?