5th February 2012, 12:30 PM
dpurushotham

How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering

hi
i am doin my 2nd year mechanical engg right now in BMSCE .
i would like to do internship after this june. so, please do let me kno where i can get an internship offer and in which company ?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  3. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  4. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  6. Details about internship while studying 2nd year of B.E in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Where to get the application form for doing internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  9. Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Punjab?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship to 2nd year Mechanical engineering students?
  11. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to do internship in Tata Motors when am doing my 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
8th July 2015, 05:02 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering

-As you are doing mechanical engineering,then there is a schedule of internship in B.tech course after your 2nd year and also in your last semester.

-As After 2nd year your internship duration is 2 months then you can easily do your internship in the of June & July because in August new session gets started. If you want to do it after June then you need to talk to your college.

-For Internship you simply need to search any good institute in your area which can provide you skillful internship.

-After that you simply need to take a confirmation letter of your college and submit it to that institute & vice-versa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?