8th November 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?

Hello
I am studying btech ece 3rd year.
I want to do internship in Infosys.
plz tell me how can i do internship?????
what kind of internship i get??????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  2. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  5. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  7. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  8. How can I get internship at TCS or Infosys?
  9. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  11. What are the requirements for internship after 3rd year in TCS, Infosys like companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  12. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  16. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  18. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
11th November 2014, 04:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?

Yes, you can definitely pursue Internship in Infosys. But the chances of getting internship opportunity in Infosys is less. This is because :-

- Infosys recruites from the Tier-1 institutes of the country for internship which includes the top IITs and NITs. It does not allow students from other institutes to participate in their internship programme. Moreover, the number of seats for B.Tech intern is very less.
- Infosys also has tie-ups with certain institutes in which it goes for campus drive to recruit interns. It usually take students from such institutes as PPO wherein if they perform well, they are given employment opportunities in Infosys.

So if you belong to any one of the above category you have a bright chance of getting internship opportunity in Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?