29th December 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Internship in companies to do BCA final year project?

I don’t know anything about project of BCA 3 Year. Please tell me topics and way to do the final year project of BCA.? Which companies will allow me to do the internship as the final year project? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  2. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech?
  4. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  5. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  6. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  7. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  8. What should I do to get internship in IT companies when I am doing my final year MCA course?
  9. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  10. Suggestion on ideas for intership program in my final year project?
  11. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of IT companies providing internship for final year MCA students?
  14. List of companies which provides minimum 6 month internship for final year M.Tech students?
  15. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  16. How to do internship when am doing MCA final year?
  17. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  18. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year graduates
11th January 2017, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in companies to do BCA final year project?

You can contact your college guide for topics related to projects. They will give you better suggestion about the topics that should be better for you. For project you can contact various IT companies directly and if there is any opening, they will ask you to send the resume with application.

If you have any reference in IT companies, then it will be better, because most of the top companies prefer candidates who come through reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?