29th August 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get internship in IT companies when I am doing my final year MCA course?

I am rashid hussain.

I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you please provide me the List of those IT companies which provide free Internship/with stipend as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  2. What should I do to get internship in IT companies when I am doing my final year MCA course? -- [New]
  3. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore?
  4. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  5. How to do internship when am doing MCA final year?
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  7. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  9. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  10. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  13. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  14. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  15. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  16. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  17. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  18. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
29th August 2015, 08:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get internship in IT companies when I am doing my final year MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am rashid hussain.

I am studying in MCA final year. I am searching for Internship in IT Companies for my last semester's project. Please can you please provide me the List of those IT companies which provide free Internship/with stipend as early as possible.
You have just contact to below given address for internship being a MCA candidate.

1. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

2. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

5. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?