9th January 2017, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

List of best summer training center to apply while doing 4th semester B.Tech

Can you please give me the details of summer training center in which we can apply for training for like 2-3 weeks in the gap of 4th to 5th semester B.Tech course? Can you please list all the possible places in which I can apply for? Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of summer training in Gurgaon to do while doing 4th semester B.Tech CSE?
  2. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  3. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  4. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?
  5. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  7. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  8. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  9. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  10. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  11. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  12. Summer training after 4th semester in companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM etc?
  13. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  14. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  15. List of the institutes in Chennai and Bangalore offering inplant training during summer for 4th semester ECE students?
  16. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
12th January 2017, 08:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best summer training center to apply while doing 4th semester B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please give me the details of summer training center in which we can apply for training for like 2-3 weeks in the gap of 4th to 5th semester B.Tech course? Can you please list all the possible places in which I can apply for? Awaiting for the response soon.
List of best summer training center to apply while doing 4th semester B.Tech:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?