22nd April 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Internship in L&T for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Hello, I have completed my BTech in Electrical Engineering. I have keen interest in my core subject. I aspire to learn about its practical applications and enhance my capability. Is there any Internship program conducted by L&T for fresher graduate Engineers.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in L&T for BTech Electrical Engineer?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical Engineer?
  3. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  4. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  5. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does BHEL offer 20 days Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in DMRC for BTech Electrical student?
  8. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  9. Eligibility to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Electrical student?
  10. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical student in Jaipur?
  11. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Electrical student?
  12. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NTPC for BTech Electrical student?
  13. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Electrical student?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Crompton Greaves for BTech Electrical?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student?
  18. Does Boeing Internship Corporation of India, Delhi offer Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student?

27th May 2018, 01:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in L&T for BTech Electrical Engineer?

To apply for internship in L&T at first you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college mentioning the details of your training. Then you have to send the letter with your resume to the concerned branch of the company. If they replies you back, then you have to visit them and follow their instructions carefully in order to start your training.

Contact link: http://www.larsentoubro.com/corporate/contact-us/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?