22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BTech now in this year. I did my BTech with Electrical Engineering. I am interested to apply an Internship in BHEL. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical 7th semester student?
  2. Does BHEL offer 20 days Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  5. Way to do internship in Electrical engineering at BHEL, Varanasi ?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student?
  7. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in DMRC for BTech Electrical student?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  10. Requirements to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical student?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Electrical student?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Crompton Greaves for BTech Electrical?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HP for BTech Electrical prefinal student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Vadodara for ECE 2nd year student?
  17. Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Electronics & Telecom 5th semester student?
26th May 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my BTech now in this year. I did my BTech with Electrical Engineering. I am interested to apply an Internship in BHEL. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply. Thank you!

Those students who are studying 4th and 6th semester of BTech Electrical Engineering can apply for internships in BHEL. They have to apply for internships through their college training and placement office to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development at the concerned BHEL office. Students have to apply for internships with NOC from their college, resume and covering letter. Some students may be interviewed through telephone before selection. They can also apply for internships through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?