22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?

Sir, I am currently pursuing my BTech in Mechanical Engineering course at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. I am in 2nd year. May I please know what all companies are offering Summer Internship and how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Jodhpur?
  2. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  3. Companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Warangal? -- [New]
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Metallurgical 2nd year student in Indore?
  5. Companies offering Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Mumbai?
  6. List of companies offering Paid Internship to Mechanical 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  7. Core companies offering Summer Internship to BTech IT 2nd year student in Pune?
  8. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical 2nd year student in Odisha?
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  11. Companies offering Internship to BTech 2nd year student in Telangana?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Civil 2nd year student in Jaipur?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vizag?
  16. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Kochi?
  18. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student in Hyderabad?
26th May 2018, 05:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am currently pursuing my BTech in Mechanical Engineering course at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela. I am in 2nd year. May I please know what all companies are offering Summer Internship and how to apply for it?

Companies offering internships to BTech Mechanical engineering students are given below:

Inliving Private Limited - Official Website

Kurlon Enterprise Limited - Official Website

SS Gas Lab Asia - Official Website

Kumar Solutions - Official Website

Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services - Official Website

Mgpro - Official Website

Science Wissen Foundation - Official Website

Spectoms Engineering Private Limited - Official Website

BTech Mechanical engineering students have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell. They have to apply for internships with necessary documents like NOC, covering letter, resume, etc. They can also apply for internships through employee referral. It is one of the highly successful ways to get internships. Interns are selected based on their academic performance (sometimes through interviews).
27th May 2018, 01:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?

Here are some of the companies offering internship to B.Tech Mechanical candidates:

> Websol (849, Station Rd, Block P, New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700053)

> Ashok Leyland (Kathivakkam High Road, Ennore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600057, Phone: 044 2575 1001)

> Honeywell (Plot No:52,DN Block, Srijan Tech Park, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091, Phone: 033 6628 3600)

> L & T (Madh Jetty Road, Raheja Exotica, Pascal Wadi, Madh, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400061, Phone: 1800 209 4545)

> Eicher Motors Ltd (3rd Floor, Select Citywalk, A-3, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017, Phone: 0124 441 5600)

To apply for internship in these companies, you have to write an application mentioning the details of training and send it with your resume and documents to the HR department. They will shortlist the candidates and if you are eligible then they will allow you for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?