17th April 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Is internship sponsored if we get in companies while studying B.Tech Mining in IIT, Kharagpur?

Please tell me list of Indian Companies who provide Internship after fourth semester for B Tech Mining Student of IIT Kharagpur and if the internship is sponsored or not ? Kindly give me the information soon as possible to start applying for the companies. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
  3. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  4. Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?
  5. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  6. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  7. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  8. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  9. How to do summer internship in Delhi? I am a 1st year B.Tech ECE student from IIT Kharagpur
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  11. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  12. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  14. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  16. Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?
  17. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  18. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?