26th September 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?

I am studying B.Tech 3rd year Computer Science and Engineering in APIIIT Basar. I am planing to do a internship in any company in India or any IIT's. So, I want to know How many companies are providing 2-4 months internship. I am planing to do my internship in April to August 1st week. and I need to know the procedure..

My mail Id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  3. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  4. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  6. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  7. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  8. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  9. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
  10. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  11. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  13. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  14. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  15. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  17. List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student? -- [New]
11th May 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?

I am a second year b.m.s finance student looking for Internship for 2-4 months.
List of companies providing internships would be helpful.
My mail id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?