27th August 2011, 07:36 PM
vikram2590

How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?

sir i am doing my B.Tech 3rd year (mining engg.) now. iam interested in doing internship in India .
sir i want to know where i can get internship and on what basis .I also want to know the topics and syllabus which i have to concentrate so that it helps me to take internship.
please suggest me the companies which conducts internship and my requirements which i have suggested above.
Thanking you.

vikram goud.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
  2. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship? -- [New]
  7. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year Diploma mining engineering?
  10. Where to get the syllabus for 3rd year mining engineering diploma?
  11. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  12. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  13. List of companies in India which provides internship for 3rd year engineering students?
  14. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  16. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  17. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
2nd August 2017, 09:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?

Being a 3rd year B.Tech candidate of Mining engineering, you are eligible to apply summer internship in core companies. There are several core companies in which you can apply for internship. Some of such good companies are as under:

Bharat Gold Mines Ltd

ONGC

Coal India

You have to study basic concepts of mining engineering. Go through the Mining terminology grocery for better understanding.
You have to write an application to the head of Human Resource department for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?