15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an internship related to Backend Development in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

18th August 2019, 12:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an internship related to Backend Development in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Backend Development internship in the CodeNicely Software Services LLP, Raipur is 29th August, 2019.
The Backend Development internship is available for the period of 6 months full time in the CodeNicely Software Services LLP, Raipur. There are 2 Backend Development internship vacancies available in the CodeNicely Software Services LLP, Raipur. Candidates with relevant interests and expertise can apply for the Backend Development internship in the CodeNicely Software Services LLP, Raipur.
18th August 2019, 01:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur?

Last date to apply for Backend Development Internship at CodeNicely Software Services LLP in Raipur is 29 August 2019.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 16,000/- per month as Backend Development Internship at CodeNicely Software Services LLP in Raipur.
18th August 2019, 01:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur is 29th August 2019. The duration of this course is 6 months and you can join immediately. There are only 2 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.codenicely.in
18th August 2019, 03:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur is 29th August 2019.

The duration of the Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur would be of 6 months.

The candidates selected for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur can expect stipend of Rs.8,000 per month to Rs.16,000 per month.

You can check the website https://www.codenicely.in/ for more information.
18th August 2019, 04:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Backend Development Internship in Code Nicely Software Services LLP Raipur is 29th August 2019.

The duration of the Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur would be of 6 months.

For more information visit on (https://www.codenicely.in/)
18th August 2019, 07:31 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

All eligible candidates can apply for internship Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP, Raipur between 14th August 2019 to 29th August 2019. The duration of the internship will be of six months and candidates will get stipend of Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month during the internship period.
19th August 2019, 02:34 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur has been released a notification for 6 months full-time Backend Development Internship training. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on 29/08/2019 by directly visit the Company address below,

Address-
Koteshwar Nagar, Kota, Raipur, Raipur-
Chhattisgarh - 492001
Official website -> Click Here !!
19th August 2019, 11:56 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Knowledge on database platforms.
-Knowledge on writing MySQL queries .
-Knowledge on relational databases.
-Good communication skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://codenicely.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?