15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Backend Development internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur? I am interested in an internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

18th August 2019, 12:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Backend Development internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur? I am interested in an internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

CodeNicely Software Services LLP, Raipur – Documents required to apply for the Backend Development internship are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Application Form

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate

Experience Certificate (if available)

Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets

Photograph
18th August 2019, 03:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur?

The essential documents that are required to apply for Backend Development Internship at CodeNicely Software Services LLP in Raipur are listed below.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Skill related certification or documentation.

4) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

5) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
18th August 2019, 04:12 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Backend Development Internship in Code Nicely Software Services LLP Raipur is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more information visit on (https://www.codenicely.in/)
18th August 2019, 06:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur is given below:-

:-Latest updated resume
:-Educational Documents
:-Government issued ID card
:-Address proof
:-Adhaar card
:-PAN card
:-Recent Photographs.

You can visit the website https://www.codenicely.in/ for more information.
20th August 2019, 12:15 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for the Backend Development internship:
  • Updated Resume with work experience Details.
  • Duly filled Application Form
  • Covering Letter
  • No Objection Certificate (NOC)
  • Experience Certificate (if available)
  • A Copy of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets
  • Passport size Photo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?