15th August 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur? Duration of this Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur? I came to know that this company is providing Backend Development internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this internship. Kindly let me know about the skills which are essential to apply for this internship also.

18th August 2019, 01:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur? Duration of this Internship?

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Back End Development internship at CodeNicely Software Services LLP in Raipur.

1) You must have knowledge in Django

2) You should have knowledge in Python

3) You must have knowledge in database.

4) You should have knowledge in testing.

5) You must have knowledge in debugging.

6) You should have knowledge in designing of code and developing of codes.

7) You should be a good team player.
18th August 2019, 02:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur? Duration of this Internship?

The duration of Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur would be of 6 months.

The skills required to apply fo rBackend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur is given below:-

:-You must have the knowledge of developing mobile and web applications.
:-You must have the expertise in building reusable code and libraries.
:-You should have excellent knowledge of Django.
:-You should have expertise in working on Python.

You can visit the website https://www.codenicely.in for more information.
18th August 2019, 04:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur is given below :-

1)Candidates must be skilled in Web Development Languages.

2)Candidates must be skilled in Database and cache.

3)Candidates must have a knowledge of Server.

4)Candidates must be skilled in API (REST & SOAP)

The Duration of the Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://www.codenicely.in/)
18th August 2019, 06:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Candidate shall have basic knowledge of "Django" to apply for Backend Development Internship in CodeNicely Software Services LLP Raipur. Knowledge of Python is also beneficial during internship in backend development.
The duration of the internship will be of six months and all interns will get a stipend of minimum Rs. 8000/- per month during the internship period.
19th August 2019, 11:59 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-Knowledge on database platforms.
-Knowledge on writing MySQL queries.
-Knowledge on software development life cycle phases.
-Troubleshooting and support for technical difficulties.
-Web development skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?