12th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Information Technology Internship in Bajaj Finance Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

19th October 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Information Technology Internship in Bajaj Finance Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

The last date to apply for Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology internship is 26th October, 2018. Candidates can get around Rs 10,000/month for the Information Technology internship in Bajaj Finance Limited. Duration of the Information Technology internship in Bajaj Finance Limited is 2 months (full time). There are two Information Technology internship positions available in Bajaj Finance Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?