12th October 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Bajaj Finance Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Information Technology Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

19th October 2018, 02:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Bajaj Finance Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Information Technology Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology internship is 2 months. Selected candidates can get around Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend to do Information Technology internship in Bajaj Finance Limited. Candidates with strong work ethic, detail oriented with excellent communication skills are preferred for the Information Technology internship in Bajaj Finance Limited. Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology internship is a full time (in office) internship. There are two Information Technology internship positions available in Bajaj Finance Limited.
31st August 2021, 09:58 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology Internship?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month for Bajaj Finance Limited Information Technology Internship

Duration 2 months
31st August 2021, 10:15 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month for Bajaj Finance information technology Internship

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?