16th May 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Electronics Engineering in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

22nd May 2019, 02:06 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

The stipend that would be offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi is Rs.3000 per month.

The duration of the Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi would be 1 month.

The candidates having the skills in Embedded Systems and Circuit Design can apply for the Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi.
22nd May 2019, 04:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Electronics Engineering Internship at NeuroTech Labs in Kochi .

Duration of this Internship is 1 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?