31st May 2019, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Media & Public Relations in Dream N Hustle Media. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

1st June 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Media & Public Relations in Dream N Hustle Media. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Media & Public Relations internship in Dream N Hustle Media is 6th June, 2019.

There are 3 Media & Public Relations internship vacancies available in the Dream N Hustle Media. Selected interns can get a stipend of Rs 3,000 per month for the Media & Public Relations internship in Dream N Hustle Media. Candidates with suitable skills and expertise are preferred for the Media & Public Relations internship in Dream N Hustle Media.
2nd June 2019, 03:06 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media?

The last date to apply for the Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media is 06th June 2019.

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media would be Rs.3000 per month.

The duration of the Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media would be of 6 months which is full time (in-office) internship.
2nd June 2019, 02:23 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate must apply on (or) before 06/07/2019. As of now there are three internship positions available at Dream N Hustle Media.

Interested candidates can directly visit the Company, and express that your interested to apply for Media and Public Relations Internship position. Below I have the contact information about Dream N Hustle Media.

Contact Details:
Oberoi Chambers, B Wing, 2nd Floor, Andheri West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Get Directions
Highlights info row image
Phone -> 098922 17007
2nd June 2019, 02:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in Dream N Hustle Media is 6th June 2019.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Media & Public Relations Interns in Dream N Hustle Media.
2nd June 2019, 08:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship at Dream N Hustle Media was 22nd April 2019.

I am also giving you the company website for your future reference that is www.dreamandhustle.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?