24th December 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in Polygon Pixels LLP, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Media & Public Relations in Polygon Pixels LLP, Mumbai. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

26th December 2018, 05:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in Polygon Pixels LLP, Mumbai?

Polygon Pixels LLP, Mumbai does offer 1 month duration of Media & Public Relations Internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 29 December 2018. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates with skilled in MS-Office and Email Marketing*are preferred for internship. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for internship. Those candidates who start the internship between 15th December 2018 and 14th January 2019 are eligible for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?