24th December 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Media & Public Relations Interns in Polygon Pixels LLP, Mumbai?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Media & Public Relations Interns in Polygon Pixels LLP, Mumbai. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

16th November 2019, 11:54 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Media & Public Relations Interns in Polygon Pixels LLP, Mumbai?

The stipend offered to Media & Public Relations Interns in Polygon Pixels LLP is Rs. 5000/- per month during the whole internship period. The general duration of the internship at Polygon Pixels LLP is for two months. The applicant shall have basic knowledge of Microsoft office with good English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?