17th June 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

18th June 2019, 06:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

29th May 2019 is the Last date to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship.

Duration of the internship is of 6 months.

Candidates must have knowledge of SQL and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel).

For more information visit on (http://www.airbnb.com).
18th June 2019, 11:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

Last date to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship was 4th March 2019.
Duration of Web Development Internship offered at Practo Technologies, Bengaluru is for 4 months.
Candidates from Bangalore having skills in PHP and Python were eligible to apply.
18th June 2019, 11:49 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru was 04/03/2019. However, you can send your resume as they always welcome eligible and qualified candidates.

The candidates must have the knowledge of PHP and Phython with excellent communication skills.

You can check more details on https://www.practo.com/
19th June 2019, 12:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

At present, there are no Web Development internship positions available in the Practo Technologies, Bangalore. When it offered last time, last date to apply for the Web Development internship was 4th March, 2019 in Practo Technologies, Bangalore. Therefore, interested candidates have to wait for the next notification from the Practo Technologies, Bangalore or can apply for Web Development internship in other companies.
19th June 2019, 11:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship was 4th March 2019.

For current and future openings i am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.practo.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?