17th June 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Web Development in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

18th June 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Web Development in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Python and PHP are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Practo Technologies, Bangalore. Candidates should have basic knowledge of the executor framework are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Practo Technologies, Bangalore. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Practo Technologies, Bangalore. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Bangalore are preferred for the Web Development internship in Practo Technologies, Bangalore.
18th June 2019, 05:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Web Development Internship at Practo Technologies in Bengaluru.

Eligibility:-
------------
Skill :-
----------
1) You must have knowledge in PHP

2) You must have knowledge in Python

3) You should have knowledge in developing basic coding.

Other requirements to get eligible are also listed below :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 4 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You must be from Bangalore and neighboring cities.
18th June 2019, 11:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru is given below:

=)eligible to handle tech stacks PHP and Python.
=)ability to work on basic coding .
=)availability for full time (in-office) internship.
=)availability for duration of 4 months.
=)Must be from Bangalore or nearby places.

You can check the website https://www.practo.com/ for more details.
19th June 2019, 11:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship is given below.

==> Candidate should be available for full time work in the office internship for months duration.

==> Candidate should be from Bangalore and have a relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate should have a good knowledge of PHP and Python and also have a basic knowledge of executor framework.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.practo.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?