21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Software Testing Internship in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Software Testing in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

25th September 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Software Testing Internship in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Software Testing in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for a Software Testing internship at Kramah Software India Pvt. Ltd is 5th October, 2018. Duration of the Software Testing internship in Kramah Software is one month. Selected students can get Rs 3,000 per month as a stipend to do Software Testing internship at Kramah Software India Pvt. Ltd. There are 5 Software Testing internship positions available in Kramah Software India Pvt. Ltd.
25th September 2018, 06:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Software Testing Internship in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd?

Last date to apply for Software Testing Internship in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd is 5 October 2018. Duration of internship is for 1 month. Applicant must be available for full time internship for duration of 1 month to be eligible. Also applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?