21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Software Testing Interns in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

25th September 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Software Testing Interns in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Interns can get around Rs 3,000 per month as a stipend to do Software Testing internship at Kramah Software India Private Limited. Duration of the Software Testing internship of Kramah Software is 1 month. There are 5 Software Testing internship positions available in Kramah Software India Pvt. Ltd. Software Testing internship at Kramah Software is a full time in office internship. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th September 2018, 06:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd?

Selected candidates can get Rs. 3000/. per month for Software Testing Interns in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd. Duration of internship is 1 month. Candidates who are available for full time Internship can apply for Software Testing Interns in Kramah Software India Pvt Ltd. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
25th September 2018, 07:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for Accounts Internship in Kayoma Trading Pvt Ltd is that applicant can achieve Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc. after successful completion of 3 months duration of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?