4th December 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for STREAM Minds LLP Electronics Engineering Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Electronics Engineering Internship in STREAM Minds LLP. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

7th December 2018, 10:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for STREAM Minds LLP Electronics Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Electronics Engineering Internship in STREAM Minds LLP. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP is 18th December, 2018. Electronics engineering candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP. Duration of the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP is 6 months full time. Selected candidates can get around Rs 12,000 per month as a stipend for the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?