4th December 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Intern in STREAM Minds LLP?

Hi everyone, I want to join STREAM Minds LLP as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Electronics Engineering. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th December 2018, 10:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Intern in STREAM Minds LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join STREAM Minds LLP as an Intern as they are offering Internship related to Electronics Engineering. I would like to know that how much stipend I will get as an Intern over there? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get Rs 12,000 / month for the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP. Duration of the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP is 6 months. There are 2 Electronics Engineering internship positions available in the STREAM Minds LLP. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP. Electronics engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP is a full time internship.
31st August 2021, 01:24 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Intern in STREAM Minds LLP?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month offered to Electronics Engineering interns in STREAM Minds LLP.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?